... And it will be titled: You Will Probably Hate Your First Real Job: A how to book for recent college grads
I wish someone had written it for me. Its going to include how to make it through the first 3 years of this job so that your resume will make you look credible and loyal. Because loyalty in the corporate world is 3 to 5 years, so I hear.
Until then, learn more about me:
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging:
- Easy. Candy.
2. What is the one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
- Because I believe physical needs must be met before anything else, I am going with a Litton's burger.
3. Beach, mountains, or farm? Where would you live if you could?
- At the beach, on a farm...
4. What is your least favorite household chore?
- Going through stuff to trash or give to goodwill
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
- Well, I have been told that I remind people of Jessica Biel (won't complain there) and just this weekend I was told that the hubs and I remind a friend of Pam and Jim from Office Space. Not sure how to feel about that.
6. Parties/socializing or home body?
- Socialize early and home early. I really like both pretty equally.
7. What is your all time favorite movie?
- Field of Dreams or Meet Joe Black
8. Do you sleep in your make up or are you responsible and wash your face?
- Typically, I sleep in my make up which used to wear my old roommate out. She was a counter girl at Lancombe and would tell me often that I was going to have an old face at 40... and, I would tell her thats what Botox and clinical peels were for... if I only knew then I wouldn't be able to afford it.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or deep desire to learn something you never had the chance to do before?
- I want to play tennis well... but I really don't have patience when it comes to developing a skill. I want instant gratification!
10. What is one thing you are really good at?
- Hmm... coming up with clever Halloween costumes. Just wait until you see this years!
11. What attracted you to your spouse?
- He is fun, caring, loyal, and not to mention hot.
12. What is something you love to smell?
- Cake or peach cobbler baking
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
- I hate talking on the phone.
14. When you have extra money what is the first thing you think to do with it?
- I am frugal beyond belief so typically it goes in the bank.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
- I used to think I was a loud laugher, but then I met my hubs. And because of that he is what makes me laugh the hardest.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
- Francesca's, Banana Republic (for work), and Forever 21 (for fun)
17. If you had more time, what would you do?
- Go to the gym or run
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
- I believe we covered this, I am frugal.
19. What is your favorite character of all time?
- Whoa, thats tough. I think I will go with Katie Holmes' character from Dawson's Creek- good ol' all American girl. Kind of.
20. Would you want to be famous?
- Nope, I like privacy way too much. And... I don't photograph well when surprised.
well, hi there.
7 months ago