I feel like I should tell someone about my playlist for my runs. Not sure why...
I seem to run with more zeal if the song is upbeat (given) and written by a really mad lady (hmm, that I don't get). So, basically, what I am saying is that other than being up beat, these songs are not exactly theme songs to my life. You'll see.
1. Beyonce - Single Ladies (Should Have Put a Ring on it) - He already did. I am obviously married.
2. Womanizer - Britney - I'm sorry, I can't help it.
3. SheDaisy - Little Good Byes - I really am not going anywhere. However, if I were, this song has some good revenge ideas in it.
4. Fergie - Clumsy - no comment
5. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling - that tonights gonna be a good night, that tonights gonna be a real good night...wha-hoo. ok, this might be a theme song for my life... on Fridays.
6. Fergie - Glamourous - yeah, right after I am clumsy...
7. Emeiem - Shake That - I am ashamed to admit this... I don't typically like this artist, but this song... I run with some real enthusiasm. The hubs also got pulled over in ATL going about 30 mph above the speed limit. Must be the song.
8. Say Hey - Michael Franti
9. SheDaisy - Lucky 4 You
Think that I am in need of a switch up? What do you like to workout/run to?
well, hi there.
7 months ago